Remède Wellness Package
The Remède Wellness Package is designed to assess how well your entire body is functioning and what your individual health status is on all levels. It is a 360 degrees look at your complete level of health and wellness.
This unique, comprehensive and state-of-the-art package is preventative and proactive medicine at its best and it can help to detect areas of dysfunction in your body before they become a bigger problem. This assessment is also designed to help identify contributing factors to any existing or chronic health issues that you may be experiencing, to guide effective holistic treatment.
This assessment is ideal for individuals who would like a “major overhaul” of your health, especially if you have neglected your health and would like to start afresh and get your whole health back on track.
The Comprehensive Wellness Package involves a team-based approach to your care. You will be assigned your own team of practitioners including naturopaths and nutritional practitioners – who will assess you and then as a team, work together to determine an individualised wellness plan based on your results, especially for you. This is holistic medicine at its best!
What the comprehensive wellness package involves
- Initial Comprehensive Health Assessment Questionnaire – this is sent to you and completed before you come to the practice for your assessments, so we get a good idea of where your health is at, before we even get started.
- Appointment with one of our Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner for full assessment and comprehensive consultation: during this comprehensive consultation, our Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner, will complete a full health assessment and discuss your individual health concerns in detail. She will then order the appropriate blood tests for you and your health concerns.
- DNA Profile – a DNA test to assess for over 100-nutritionally modifiable genes, so that you can discover your “genetic blueprint” and find out where your genetic strengths and weaknesses are – so that you can be proactive and use diet, lifestyle and nutrition to improve your genetic expression.
- Comprehensive Blood Testing – a comprehensive panel of blood tests to assess the functional status of your body and to identify any areas of concern. These blood tests include: full blood examination, liver function test, kidney function test, full cholesterol and blood lipids test, cardiovascular risk factors test, blood sugar levels, iron studies, hormonal status studies, inflammatory hormones test.
- Salivary Hormone Testing: salivary hormone testing is a reliable method to assess for the levels of a number of important hormones in the body, especially your reproductive hormones and adrenal hormones. Click here for more information on Salivary Hormone Testing.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Initial & Follow-up: this quick but sophisticated assessment measures the health of your cells, including how well you are ageing (your “biological age”), total fat and muscle mass, your toxicity levels, cellular hydration and more. This assessment lets you know what is going on…on the “inside”!
- Haematology Screening Test Initial & Follow-up: microscopic view of your blood and assess the size, shape and ratios of your red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. Your practitioner can assess the level of inflammation in the body, oxidative damage, liver stress, leaky gut, immune system, nutritional status plus more.
- Microbiome Mapping: a comprehensive test to assess your microbiome from a single stool sample, with particular attention to microbes that cause disease or that disrupt normal microbial balance and contribute to perturbations in the GI flora and contribute to illness.
- Mineral status test: a test conducted by your practitioner to assess your bioavailability of minerals (especially zinc) in the body.
- Infrared Therapy Sauna: relax and unwind with a session in our 3 in 1 infrared technology sauna to support natural healing and prevention of chronic illness.
- Nutritional Assessment with our Holistic Nutritionist: starting with assessment of your 7-day diet diary in addition to the questionnaire and a full nutritionist assessment, this session with our holistic nutritionist, Jan Purser, is designed to accurately assess your current nutritional status and your diet in general. From here, you will be given a dietary program that is realistic, targeted and designed specifically for you.
- Report of Findings: after all of the information has been collected from your assessments for the Remède Complete Wellness Package your team of practitioners will meet together to discuss the results and prepare a detailed report of findings and your individualised wellness plan. The report will explain how your body is functioning on all levels and will be discussed in detail with you at your follow-up “Report of Findings” consultation, 4-6 weeks after the initial consultations and after all the blood test, salivary hormone and DNA results have been received. If any health concerns are identified*, your practitioner will discuss the appropriate course of action to address these health concerns in addition to strategies to achieve optimal levels of health and wellbeing.
- Progress Review Appointment: as a part of the package, a progress review appointment will be made for you, 4 weeks after your Report of Findings appointment, to review your progress.
* Additional Assessments and Tests – if any problems are identified during your Comprehensive Wellness testing and assessments, which require additional tests or assessments to be ordered, this will be discussed with you in detail, including any additional costs, and arranged for you as required.
The “Remede Wellness Package” is the most positive and proactive approach that you can take for your long-term health and to help you to achieve optimal wellness!
We also offer the “Remede Wellness Check” which is not the full package, but rather a “mini but effective health check” for those people not wanting to commit to the full Complete Wellness Package.
For further information about the Remède Wellness Package, please contact Reception, at Remède on 08 9286 1166 or email email@example.com