Remède Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package
Remède’s Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package is designed to assess your cognitive ability and how well your body is functioning. This assessment is ideal for adults who would like to learn what steps they specifically can undertake to prevent changes in their brain from occurring.
The package includes consultations, various tests, online assessment and questionnaires that pinpoint areas of your health that can potentially contribute to cognitive impairment and that can be improved upon to protect your greatest asset – your brain.
What the Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package Includes
- Initial Cognitive Health Consultation – during this comprehensive consultation our naturopathic nutritionist, Jan Purser, will complete a full health assessment and discuss your cognitive health concerns. She will provide you with information for the online cognitive health assessment, blood test referral and DNA test kit.
- Initial Cognitive Health Assessment Questionnaire – this is provided in your initial consultation and Jan asks that you complete the questionnaire and email to her before your second consultation.
- Comprehensive Blood Testing – a comprehensive panel of blood tests to assess the functional status of your body and to identify any areas of imbalance. These blood tests include: full blood examination, liver function test, kidney function test, full cholesterol and blood lipids test, cardiovascular risk factors test, full thyroid function, blood sugar levels, HbA1C test, vitamin D, iron studies, hormonal status studies, inflammatory hormones test, zinc and copper.
- APOE Gene Test – this is a buccal swab (cheek) test that is easy to do at home and will identify your APOE genes which indicates your potential risk of cognitive health issues.
- Cognitive Health Online Assessment – this is a secure online assessment that is very simple to navigate and Jan will provide you with your personal link and information for your assessment that can be completed at home.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis – this quick but sophisticated assessment measures the health of your cells, including how well you are ageing (your “biological age”), total fat and muscle mass, your toxicity levels, cellular hydration and more. This assessment lets you know what is going on…on the “inside”.
- Report of Findings and Prevention Plan – after all of the information has been collected from your assessments Jan will prepare a detailed report of findings and your individualised prevention plan. The report will explain how your body is functioning on all levels and will be discussed in detail with you at your follow-up “Report of Findings” consultation, 4-6 weeks after the initial consultations and after all the blood tests, gene test results and cognitive online assessment results have been received. Jan will discuss the appropriate course of action to address these health concerns in addition to strategies to achieve optimal levels of health and wellbeing.
- Progress Review Appointment – as a part of the package, one progress review appointment will be made for you, 4 weeks after your Report of Findings appointment, to review your progress.
The “Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package” is the most positive and proactive approach that you can take for your long-term cognitive health!
Remède also offers an “Introductory Cognitive Health Package” which is not the full package, but rather a “mini but effective cognitive health check” for those people not wanting to commit to the full Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package.
For further information about the Comprehensive Cognitive Health Package, please contact Jan Purser at Remède on 08 9286 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org