Infrared Therapy Sauna Programs now available at Remède
Infrared Therapy has arrived at Remède! With specific program settings for detoxification, weight loss, anti-ageing, pain relief, relaxation and cardiovascular health, infrared therapy can help almost everyone acheive their health goals
What is Infrared Therapy?
Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention of chronic illness to enable people to live healthier lives. Why? Because infrared light has the ability to penetrate our bodies at a cellular level to produce a range of health benefits.
To deliver health benefits, infrared saunas need to emit high concentrations of infrared waves that penetrate the body to work at a cellular level. Infrared heats the body directly rather than simply warming the air. Excessive heat is not recommended nor required to deliver health benefits via infrared technology.
Sunlighten is a patented 3 in 1 infrared technology meaning that it has different wavelengths of infrared light provide different benefits to our bodies. Each infrared light wavelength needs to be delivered at peak wavelengths to derive clinical benefits
Near – cell rejuvenation, skin renewal and wound healing.
Mid – pain relief, muscle recovery, passive cardiovascular workout and weight loss.
Far – increased core body temperature, increased blood circulation, detoxification and reduced blood pressure.
$45 per session or $350 for a 10 session pack
TIPS for your infrared session
- Come to your Infra red therapy sauna sessions in comfortable clothing.
- During your session you can either wear a bathing suit or wrap a towel around yourself
- Come to your session wearing no makeup or perfumes to enhance the detoxification. If you are coming straight from work, a facial wipe can be used prior to your session to cleanse the skin
- It is important to stay hydrated before and after your sauna therapy session. We advise to drink a large glass a water (750ml) before and immediately after your session. Continue to stay well hydrated throughout the rest of the day
- After your session dry off with a towel and jump back into your loose comfortable clothing to allow the body to cool down naturally before having a shower
- We recommend that you shower 20-30 minutes after your session if possible to remove the sweat and toxins from your body