Remède is delighted to welcome Dr Daniel Bullock to their extensive practitioner team!
Daniel is a highly qualified and experienced Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture who has a uniquely effective style, that blends aspects of both Eastern and Western medicine approaches, to create individualised treatment plans for each patient to create excellent results.
As a Tai Chi Instructor with 20 years experience and Shiatsu practitioner with over 10 years experience. He often combines these treatments with his gentle acupuncture technique, plus other Chinese Medicine treatments such as cupping, gua sha or moxibustion, to treat a variety of conditions including:
– Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions and Musculoskeletal Problems
– Mental-health and Stress-Related Problems
– Cancer Support
– Gastrointestinal Conditions – IBS, IBD, bloating, constipation etc
– Immune, Auto-Immune and Respiratory Problems
– Women’s Health – PMS, Menopause, Period Issues, Infertility etc
– Fatigue / Low Energy / Adrenal Issues
– Addictions – incl. alcohol, illicit substances and food addictions
– General health and wellbeing enhancement and anti-ageing
Daniel will be also be running Tai Chi Classes in the Remède Wellness Loft – follow us on social media for class times!
To read more about Daniel click here to read his Bio.
To make an appointment or more information,call 9286 1166